The KTA-TTA Joint Fall Conference is set for Oct. 25-27 at the Holiday Inn University Plaza and Sloan Convention Center in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
This year, conference attendees will hear from several heavy-hitters in the industry. This includes a keynote address from Jessica Golden of FRS, as well as a look at what behavioral insight can do for your company with Alfio Carrocetto of the Omnia Group. Of course, don’t forget your clubs, as the much-anticipated golf tournament will be at Crosswinds Golf Club.
Attendees will also have a choice of several breakout sessions, including:
- Layered Network Security with SDN/OpenFlow
- Switch Consolidation: Is the Time Right?
- Wi-Fi is the Internet – How to Get the Most from Your High Speed Connection
- Taking Control: Managing Process and Workflow
- Indoor vs. Outdoor – Where is your FTTH UPS Best Placed?
- In Search of Unicorns: Can You Make a Profit in Video?
“This conference will cover a broad range of topics that should be useful to all attendees,” says TTA Executive Director Levoy Knowles. “I look forward to seeing everyone there.”