In an effort to cohesively tell the story of how TTA members are making a difference in the state, the Tennessee Telecommunications Association has published a new brochure. The document outlines the impact TTA members collectively have on the state’s economy along with stories showing how rural broadband improves the quality of life for Tennesseans.
The TTA, according to the brochure, is “comprised of independent and cooperatively owned companies that deliver critical services to almost 30 percent of the state.” Economic highlights include:
- TTA members have $386,861,464 in combined revenue.
- 902 people are employed locally by TTA member companies.
- 352,878 total homes and businesses in Tennessee have access to telecom services through TTA members.
- TTA members serve 13,330 square miles of the state.
- The brochure features stories of Tennessee residents who are benefiting from broadband service in the areas of business, education, community and health care.
“This brochure is packed with information about the many ways our members are making life better for Tennesseans, particularly those in the rural regions of our state,” says TTA Executive Director Levoy Knowles. To order copies of the printed publication, contact Knowles at email@example.com. To download a PDF of the brochure, click here.